What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How does it work?
- Each set of aligners will be used for about two weeks. You’ll wear them consistently, only taking them out to eat, drink, brush your teeth, and floss.
- When you put in a new set, they will slowly bring your teeth to the correct alignment over the course of your treatment.
- You’ll visit us periodically (we’ll set your schedule when we give the consult) in order to make sure it’s progressing as planned.
- The average treatment time is 9-15 months. This changes case to case, but is typically what we see.
To see if Invisalign is a good option for you, or to simply learn more about this excellent technology, contact us today!
The Hallmark Of Invisalign®
There are many clear aligners on the market, but all pale in comparison to the very first and revolutionary luminaries — Invisalign®!
At Allstar Dental, we provide the best dental care in Garden Grove which includes the leading teeth-straightening products.
- 450+ patents held
- Seven million (and counting) smiles transformed
- Over three decades of align technology used
- 2016 marked the year of weekly aligner changes for treatment times up to 50% faster
Let’s venture into what makes Invisalign® the best option for straighter teeth!
Invisalign® takes into account all the facets that make your smile unique, after all, no one smile is the same! Instead of relying on a general mold to replicate your smile — you know, the ooey, gooey kind — Invisalign® and your local Garden Grove dentist rely on a 3D rendering image of your teeth from a specialized iTero Element® scanner.
A commitment to the most comfortable and better-fitting aligners
Innovative aligner features that continue to evolve to treat more cases
Cutting-edge technology for enhanced treatment plans and tooth movement
Material That Moves With You
Our lives move fast and we’re constantly bouncing from one thing to another, so it’s vital to have an aligner that puts your comfort at the forefront. Invisalign® aligners are crafted from SmartTrack® material for a comfortable, secure fit.
SmartTrack® material provides the following:
- Gentle, constant force
- Up 50% faster treatment times
- Improved control of tooth movements for a better, straighter outcome
- Enhanced predictability
- Heightened comfort
Now you can give a presentation at work flawlessly or hit the gym and not have to stress about how harsh or uncomfortable they may be.
Expertly Trimmed Borders
Not only is the fit of the aligners flawless with your teeth but your gumline is also considered, because that too, is different in everyone. So, instead of having an ill-fitting aligner at the gums that can cut into and damage this sensitive tissue, Invisalign® ensures that each aligner is individually trimmed for a teeth-straightening system that looks and feels the best.
Invisalign® is committed to the fit and function of your aligners so much that they perform one last quality check before your new aligners are sent to us in Garden Grove — your smile is their priority and they want to see it shine!
Enhance your smile with Invisalign® at our Garden Grove dental clinic!